The pool is scheduled to open on Saturday, May 28, 2016. The pool will be opened for weekends only through June 26,2016 when at that time the pool will be opened 7 days a week.
Wrist Bands Instead of Passes for the Pool
By now you have received the bulky envelope with those ubiquitous bracelets everyone wears in support of their favorite cause or issue. Well now you have another one. The thought behind these little gems is they are easy to carry, more durable and only slightly harder to forget than the paper pool pass, and a bonus is they cost less which saves the association, you, money! I’m sorry we can’t help with forgetting to wear them on your wrist or loosing them.
Can I do that at the pool?
If you ever wondered if Swimmies are allowed in the pool or thought the lifeguard was just making it up as he tells you there is no glass containers allowed at the pool here are the rules for our pool to help you answer that eternal question “Can I do that at the pool?”
W2 pool rules 5-18-16 Rev
Have a safe summer!
A sure sign of spring is those little ants my mother called sugar ants. Well they are not sweet and I don’t want to see them in my unit. On May 12th the exterminators will spray around the buildings. If you would like them to spray inside your unit you can contact the exterminator directly. Please see the details in the attachment. Ant Spraying Details 2016
The 2016 Board Meeting Held March 28th
Thank you to everyone that attended or sent in proxy forms for the Annual Board Meeting. Not only did we have enough participants to make a quorum, 25% of unit owners, the in-person attendance completely filled the meeting room at the Chelmsford Senior Center.
Board Members Elected and Confirmed
Congratulations to elected members Carol Riley, Bob Todd and confirmed member Ed McCauley. Bob and Carol will server a new three year term and Ed will fill out the vacancy created by Jan Spence’s leaving.
Overview, Finance and Questions
This post is not the official minutes of the meeting but I waned to quickly highlight what was discussed.
- Jim Toscano, PMA, gave a review of the 2015 accomplishments and 2016 plans for the property.
- Andy Malkasian gave the treasurers report noting the extra expenses incurred during last years tough winter.
- And we discussed as a group fifteen different topics of concern or interest. There isn’t space to list all the great back and forth but the topics discussed were:
- Work Order priority and scheduling
- Deck Replacement.
- Bulkhead Replacement and water
- Riverbank Stabilization; design review and shovel in the ground time frame.
- Web Site relaunch and communications.
- Secondary property access if road blocked by train.
- Electrical cable work on the River street.
- Transformer boxes and Verizon pedestals
- Street lite replacements with LED
- Fire Hydrants covered in snow
- Pool Dates – Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Nuisance pests
After 90 minutes or so of discussion the meeting broke up and we all headed out.
If you have any questions or would like us to expand on any topics above please reply or drop us a note. We look forward to seeing you next year.
Welcome to Williamsburg II Condominiums located at Wellman Avenue, North Chelmsford, MA
View Larger Map